Certified SAP project manager
I am a certified Project Management Professional (PMP). The title PMP is the most important recognition for project managers. The degree is awarded by the Project Management Institute (PMI), is globally recognized and is validated independently.
As a SAP project manager, I have not only gained an extensive theoretical knowledge of project management. I have also often had the opportunity to put this knowledge into practice. The skills I have gained allow me to steer your project in the right direction.
What does a SAP project manager do?
A good SAP project manager encourages your team to cooperate in the most efficient way to deliver your project on time and within budget.
Efficient project management in 8 steps
In general, project management can be subdivided into 8 domains:
- Scope management
- Time management
- Cost management
- Risk management
- Human resource management
- Quality management
- Communications management
- Procurement management
As an experienced SAP project manager, I evidently take all these domains into account to achieve the project-related goals together with your team.
The following unpleasant situations are now permanently a thing of the past!
- Team members who have a different understanding of the work to be performed
- The increasing and uncontrollable amount of work during the implementation phase
- Intermediate deadlines are missed because team members are not always focused on the most priority activities
- Lots of rework and correcting because of a lack of communication between team members during the implementation phase or incorrect identification of needs during the analysis phase
- Key users and end users are insufficiently trained: too few training sessions and poor training documents
- Risks are poorly assessed or no action is taken to minimize the possible impact of these risks
Would you like to know how an SAP project manager can steer your project in the right direction and make sure these unpleasant situations permanently belong to the past?
Feel free to contact me.